First Aid Courses
I am delighted to be working with SEB Training to deliver joint First Aid training courses. All these courses can be offered face to face or as a blended offer – where 50% of the learning is on a virtual platform and 50% learning and assessment time is face to face.
Emergency First Aid at Work (6 hour one day course)
It is important that every work place (even if you only employ one or two staff members) has staff appropriately trained in First Aid as well as any specific First Aid needed for your roles (e.g. paediatric first aid). For many workplaces with fewer than 50 employees, this is the ideal qualification but you can check for more information at www.hse.gov.uk/firstaid This Level 3 accredited course covers basic first aid skills, including dealing with an unconscious casualty as well as record keeping.
This Level 3 accredited course covers basic first aid skills, including dealing with an unconscious casualty as well as record keeping. For more information click here.
First Aid at Work (Level 3 qualification 18 hours over 3 days)
This is the full 3 day First Aid at Work qualification suitable for those working in larger work places or where help is not immediately available. For more information click here.
Paediatric First Aid (12 hour course delivered over 2 days or 3 twilight sessions)
This course is for anyone who works with children from birth to teenage. This course is suitable for anyone caring for a baby or child, and meets the requirements of Ofsted and the Early Years Foundation stage statutory framework. For more information click here.
Other courses available on demand:
- Outdoor First Aid courses
- AED training
To be informed when the above courses are being run please click here.
There are loads of First Aid courses about, so why train with us?
- Our prices include accreditation, tea and coffee and convenient parking and venues accessible by public transport
- We are both experienced in our areas of work so we have ‘walked the walk…’ not just teaching you a load of theory! The courses are fun and practical with a minimum of sitting and listening!
- All our courses are accredited by ITC training (www.itcfirstaid.org.uk) who quality assure all our work
- Where possible we tutor together for at least some of the course. This means that you don’t have to sit around for ages waiting for assessment
- We believe in keeping the Yorkshire pound in Yorkshire and book local community venues when we can.
But don’t just take our word for it – see what some of our clients say – click here
All qualifications on the national frameworks are externally regulated by the official national regulators of qualifications.
- Ofqual – England (RQF)
- Qualifications Wales – Wales (RQF)
- The Scottish Qualifications Authority [SQA] – Scotland (SCQF)
The qualifications on the national frameworks:
- Have unique qualification numbers and are found on government supported credit frameworks
- Gain certificates with the regulators logo
- Have been developed by following rigorous quality assurance procedures regulated by the official regulators.